NEVER-BEFORE-RELEASED TRACK "Fake Your Death" by My Chemical Romance
Be Safe by The Cribs
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want | The Smiths
So please, please please,
let me, let me, let me,
let me get what I want—this time.
Lord knows it would be the first time.
Proper knife technique if anyone was wondering what I going on about.
I Should Be Lost Without You - David Condos
I want to know what I want
And I envy you for not knowing
What I wanted to say
She Crept Up A Finnick/Annie Mix (requested by Liz)
1. The City Patrick WolfTalk to me, let me shed some light on your dark,
help you see how, darling, you’ve left your mark on my life.
I was lost until that night we kissed, given up on life,
Oh darling know this: you’re worth more than how this city lets you down.
Won’t let the city destroy our love.
2. Living Of Love The Avett BrothersIf the days aren’t easy and the nights are rough,
when they ask you what you’re thinking of,
say love; say, for me, love.
3. The Absence of God Rilo KileyWe’re just recreation for all those doctors and lawyers.
There’s no relief for the bleeding heart cause they’ll be losing bodies tonight.
And you’re not happy but you’re funny, and I’m tripping over my joy.
I’ll teach you how to swim if you turn the bad in me into good again.
4. The Shore Basia BulatThere is no one who will take me by that shore,
but the waves rushing down, the waves rushing down on your shoulders.
And if I am awake this time I’ll know,
all over your eyes, a storm is nearly over.
5. Dead Hearts Dead Man’s BonesI won’t go whistling by your grave if you don’t go whistling by mine.
Welcome to a place where nightmares are the best part of my day.
6. Carry Tori AmosLove, hold my hand, help me see with the dawn,
that those who have left are not gone,
but they carry on as stars looking down.
You will not ever be forgotten by me,
in the procession of the mighty stars.
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart.
Here I will carry, carry, carry you forever.
7. In Our Bedroom After The War StarsWake up, say good morning to that sleepy person lying next to you.
And if there’s no one there, then there’s no one there, but at least the war is over.
Lift your head, look out the window,
stay that way for the rest of the day and watch the time go.
The war is over and we are beginning.
Here it comes, here comes the first step.
» B R A I N + N E R V E + B O U N D I N G H E A R T: harry james potter & the long walk to the forest
01. explosions in the sky: have you passed through this night(what if i’m becoming bad?)
this great evil, where’s it come from? how’d it steal into the world? who’s killing us, robbing us of life & light? does our ruin benefit the earth? is this darkness in you too? have you passed through this night?
02. zola jesus - skin (it would all be gone… or at least, he would be gone from it.)
safety net, don’t hold me now in this hole i’ve fallen down
secret home i’ve made and found a new way to breathe
03. wolf parade - i’ll believe in anything (the last and greatest of his protectors)
your blood, your bones, your voice and your ghost
we’ve both been very brave
04. temper trap - soldier on (does it hurt? dying?)
well this side of mortality is scaring me, to death, to death
keep your head low & don’t think about it at all
soldier on, soldier on, keep your heart to the ground
05. johnny flynn - tickle me pink (memory made solid; her eyes searched his face hungrily: “you’ve been so brave”)
pray for the people inside your head
for they won’t be there when you’re dead
i need a brand new body, and then i can have a brand new start
06. explosions in the sky - welcome, ghosts (stay close to me.)
07. tori amos & pj harvey - who will love me now? (brain & nerve & bounding heart; the part we choose to act on)
in the forest, is a monster
and it looks so very much like me
08. bon iver - holocene (or is it happening inside my head)
and at once i knew
i was not magnificent
09. explosions in the sky - greet death (this was the close. this was the moment.)
10. olarfur arnalds - this place is a shelter (we’re with you, whatever happens.)
11. college feat. electric youth - a real hero (they thundered toward him, and the first to reach him were ron and hermione, and it was their arms that were wrapped around him, their incomprehensible shouts that deafened him.)
with the strength of a will and a cause,
you have proved to be
a real human being and a real hero
This recipe is Gluten Free. It can be made dairy free by using your regular dairy replacers for milk, butter and cream cheese.
A small update on the topic.
Some useful sites about colours:
It’s essay writing season for tons of students!
After being a college writing tutor for over a year, I thought I would share my advice with all you awesome people on tumblr. This is how I write essays, but if you’ve got more tips, feel free to add them below.
Happy writing. You can do it!